Covid-19 Client safety procedures
Here’s the low down on everything we’re doing to keep you (and our instructors) safe at our classes. But DON’T PANIC, we’re not compromising on the fun! You’ll still leave your class with a fab routine, amazing memories, a bottle of bubbly and the photos and videos to prove it!
As a company, we commit to the following:
- Our health disclaimer (which you should have already completed), is completed online by your party organiser to minimise the need for sharing pens etc and reduce the risk of contamination. If you haven’t already done so, please click on this link: https://www.bouncestudios.co.uk/disclaimer
- Where possible your venue will be located in a town/city centre to reduce the need for public transport. Please travel by foot/car to your venue where possible. Car parking is available at most of our venues, but please do check prior to your session if you require this.
- Our instructor will meet your group OUTSIDE your venue and will not enter the building until the whole group is present. If the weather does not permit this, our instructor may ask you to meet them in a reception/communal area (if available), as close to the start time as possible.
- Our instructor will check that no-one is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to entering the building. They may feel it is necessary to ask anyone with symptoms to leave.
- Once in the hired room, your instructor will carry out their usual health and safety checks and introduction, reminding all clients of social distancing guidelines.
- Whilst teaching your class, your instructor will be mindful of social distancing regulations, and all group work, lifts and close physical contact with other participants will be kept to a minimum.
- Your instructor is likely to either use a head mic, turn the volume down slightly and/or use more hand signals so they don’t need to project their voice so much.
- Where available, the venue that we have provided for your session will ensure that all windows are open to maximise ventilation during your class.
As a client of Bounce Studios, we request that every member of your group adheres to the following:
- Anyone showing any symptoms of COVID-19 (including a high temperature, a new and persistent cough, or loss of taste or smell) is asked not to attend a Bounce Studios class. Anyone showing symptoms on arrival may be asked to leave immediately.
- Anyone classed as being within a vulnerable category should not attend a Bounce Studios class at this time. Likewise, we regret that spectators are not currently permitted.
- On arrival at the venue, as the group organiser, you should check in at reception, whilst the rest of your group wait outside. Ask a member of staff to clarify if there are procedures in place that need to be followed throughout the duration of your session.
- Your hired venue may request that you provide personal information for all participants on arrival for Track and Trace purposes. Please ensure that you have this information to hand.
- If not already advised by the venue staff, please double check which areas and facilities of the venue you are able to use, including toilets and communal areas.
- All participants are requested to maintain good levels of hygiene, wash their hands regularly, and use hand sanitiser where appropriate.
- You are advised to bring your own face masks/coverings as they may be required by the venue you are using. We cannot be held responsible if anyone within your group is asked to leave the venue if they are not wearing one.
- Please ensure that everyone in your group provides their own bottle of water for the class. This may not currently be provided by the venue to minimise the risk of contamination.
- Please be aware that the usual changing areas at your venue may not be available – You are advised to arrive at your venue ready to party in appropriate clothing. Likewise, at the end of your class, you may be instructed to minimise use of communal facilities prior to leaving the building.
- Your instructor is more than happy to take photos and videos of your session but may request to do so on their phone only, to minimise risk of contamination. Please do not be offended if they are reluctant to use your own device.
- At the end of your session, you should leave the building together as a group.
- If you have any questions regarding the protocols of the venue you will be using, please do not hesitate to contact them directly prior to the session on the number provided in your booking confirmation, and they will be more than willing to assist.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation with the above, and please rest assured that the above won’t compromise on the FUN element of our classes and we’ll still have plenty of (much needed!) giggles!