Hen party dance CLASSES in BOURNEMOUTH
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Bournemouth so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Bournemouth. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Bournemouth.
A bustling centre for leisure, entertainment, culture and recreation, Bournemouth is the perfect summer destination. As the 'Bondi of the UK', you can soak up the rays next to the infamous Bournemouth pier, before hitting the countless restaurants, bars and clubs dotted throughout the town. The perfect place for a fun filled party fuelled hen party!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
We used bounce studios to arrange a hen weekend. Every step of the booking was professional and Sally was a great contact. The cocktail masterclass was fab and they certainly didn’t skimp on the measures. We then went onto a Take That dance class and our instructor Georgie was great, very bubbly and even got the worst dancers to resemble something of a routine 😬. Highly recommend this and using Bounce for your booking. Thanks again for a memorable weekend.
Yesterday I took part in the boy band dance class led by Nicky in Liverpool for my hen do. It was brilliant everyone loved it and said how amazing Nicky was. She got everyone up dancing as in sync as possible. Would recommend to anyone.
Was part of a large hen party this weekend and we had bounce as one of the activities. It was brilliant even if your not a dancer you will have so much fun. We had a mix of abilities but as soon as the music came on everyone couldn't help but bob. The dance teacher was great and was brilliant in getting everyone involved and had great energy. She really did great teaching all abilities together. I just need need my sisters partner to propose and I will definitely be booking this for her hen party 🙊💍 #lovedit 💛