Hen party dance CLASSES in BRIGHTON
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Brighton so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Brighton. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Brighton.
Often considered to be one of the UK's premier night-life hotspots, Brighton is the go to city for a party filled hen weekend. Stroll the cute boutiques in the lanes, ride the big wheel on the pier or simply sit back and watch the fashionistas strutting the boardwalk. Whatever you do, be sure to pack your glad rags for the evening's guaranteed frivolities!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
Myself and my friends had an amazing time with Bounce Studios at our personal venue for a hen party. Great communication on the run up to the event. The dance class was such good fun and had the full room loving life and laughing! Thank you. #spicegirls
My bridesmaids organised a Beyoncé medley dance class for my hen do in York as a surprise. I felt really nervous when I first found out as I cannot dance and have zero experience however from the second of arriving and meeting Steph I felt completely at ease and completely loved it by the end. Steph was an amazing coach, really encouraging, made it really fun and had obviously put a lot of effort in choreographing a routine for us. She is an absolutely miracle worker as there was 15 of us of mixed ages and abilities and she enabled us to put on an outstanding performance by the end. If you deliberating whether this is for you, you should definitely do it as it is an amazing experience to share, a great way to bring people together and it was the highlight of our weekend. We will practicing to pull out the moves at the wedding. 100% recommend!