Hen party dance CLASSES in CANTERBURY
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Canterbury so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Canterbury. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, kids dance parties, birthday dance parties and much more in Canterbury.
So much more than just a historic cathedral city, Canterbury lies on the edge of the beautiful Kent Downs. Keep the party going by sampling some of the city’s finest quirky bars after your dance party, and go punting on the river or head to the beach at Herne Bay for the ultimate hangover recovery!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
We booked Bounce Studios for my friend's hen do and weren't disappointed. We chose a Take That themed dance which was superbly choreographed by our fantastic instructor Steph. Steph was so enthusiastic and really made our experience a wonderful one. We laughed from start to finish and we would highly recommend this for any type of group celebration.
We had Steph for our Beyonce themed hen party - she was fantastic! Made the whole group move and shake like pros. We had such an amazing time and the bride to be loved it, exactly what we hoped for. Would definitely recommend using Bounce!
We literally had the time of our lives at our dirty dancing dance class in Birmingham. The venue was 5 minutes walk from our hotel. Our instructor Emma was amazing and such good fun. We had such a laugh. Thank you Emma and thank you Sally & Kerry for making the booking process so easy. Would highly recommend you.