Hen party dance classes in derby
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Derby so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Derby. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Derby.
Sitting pretty on the edge of the Peak District, Derby is the perfect location for exploring some cultural delights, with some fab bars and restaurants on offer too! We can arrange our dance parties around your schedule, whether that’s a trip to the Cathedral, or a drive out to the countryside to explore the stunning grounds of Chatsworth House.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
We had a great time learning a Bollywood dance routine! Our instructor Courtney was brilliant and very enthusiastic and made the session really fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Bounce Studios for future hen do's! Thank you!
Thank you to Bounce Studios & Sabrina for such a successful 90s dance class for my sister in laws hen party. Everyone loved it and was run fantastically!
We had a fantastic time at our Burlesque dance class with our instructor 'Ruby Derriere', she helped put everyone at ease! Lots of laughing! Also used Bounce Studios for our Butler 'Andy' - again a fantastic time!!! The communication was 1st class from beginning to end - thank you again for helping. Michelle