Hen party dance CLASSES in ESSEX
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Essex so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Essex. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Essex.
The only way! With London on the doorstop, Essex is the perfect choice for a fun-filled hen weekend! Visit TOWIE’s Sugar Hut, or book a cocktail masterclass in addition to your dancing hen party session! Just make sure the fake tan is packed too!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
I booked in a dance class for my friend's Hen Do and it was brilliant! Faye ensured we were all having a great time and she taught us some great dance moves - thank you! We couldn't recommend Bounce Studios more! 🙂
My bridesmaids organised a Beyoncé medley dance class for my hen do in York as a surprise. I felt really nervous when I first found out as I cannot dance and have zero experience however from the second of arriving and meeting Steph I felt completely at ease and completely loved it by the end. Steph was an amazing coach, really encouraging, made it really fun and had obviously put a lot of effort in choreographing a routine for us. She is an absolutely miracle worker as there was 15 of us of mixed ages and abilities and she enabled us to put on an outstanding performance by the end. If you deliberating whether this is for you, you should definitely do it as it is an amazing experience to share, a great way to bring people together and it was the highlight of our weekend. We will practicing to pull out the moves at the wedding. 100% recommend!