Hen party dance classes in glasgow
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Glasgow so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Glasgow. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Glasgow.
Situated on the River Clyde and boasting the title of the largest city in Scotland, Glasgow is a hub of shopping, culture and industry. With sections of the city including the Merchant City, Retail and Theatre District, Financial District and the West End, East End and South Side, this really is a city to explore. Whether you choose to stroll the bohemian West End’s cafes, bars, boutiques and restaurants, or seek out the many theatres and museums, Glasgow is a glorious city to get lost in.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
We had a fantastic time at our Grease themed dance class! Our instructor made us all feel at ease and we had a great laugh!!
We booked Bounce Studios for my friend's hen do and weren't disappointed. We chose a Take That themed dance which was superbly choreographed by our fantastic instructor Steph. Steph was so enthusiastic and really made our experience a wonderful one. We laughed from start to finish and we would highly recommend this for any type of group celebration.
Our session was organised for my musical loving daughters hen do ! She had no idea what the activity was going to be - we had mentioned boot camp !! Steph our instructor played along for a few minutes which just added to the morning. The mashup of three Hairspray tracks was brilliant and Steph was great at putting us through our paces. We had a such fantastic morning - one I’m sure that our Bride to be will never forget. Thank you Steph !