Hen party dance classes in the lake district
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Lake District so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Lake District. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Lake District.
For a nature loving Bride to Be, the Lake District is the perfect hen party destination. With an abundance of lovely pubs dotted in amongst the incredible scenery, if you fancy a boozy weekend, balanced out with plenty of fresh air, you can’t go too far wrong in the Lake District. Book a holiday house or cottage for your group and re-live your childhood in the home of Beatrix Potter with a 90s, Spice Girls or Boy Bands dance party!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
What an amazing time we had in Liverpool with our Dance Teacher Katherine! She made us all feel at ease doing the Grease Dance routine for our Best Friend Dana's Hen party, it was so much fun, we had laughs galore and we nailed the routine even though we all have two left feet 😀 😀 Excellent way to start a hen, Bounce studios were so efficient, from booking to paying and even the text messages keeping us updated about where to go and who our instructor was and the certificates and bottle of bubbly was just lovely wee touches. Would highly recommend you to book a class with and definitely big thumbs up to Katherine in Liverpool she was brilliant craic, thanks again xoxo
We had a great time in Bath this weekend for my friends hen do and we kicked off Saturday with a Grease dance session. It was so much fun and everybody had a right giggle. The bride wants to do it at the wedding! Great service from Sally and our teacher. Thank you!