Hen party dance classes in oxford
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Oxford so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Oxford. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Oxford.
A beautiful spectrum of spires and university buildings, the city is replete with shops, theatres and an ice rink. Easy to navigate, this is a picturesque place which could be mistaken for a movie set. The perfect destination for those hens wanting a bit more sophistication, whilst not compromising on eye pleasing architecture, culture and retail therapy.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
My daughter had her 10th bday party with Bounce and Jessica the instructor. Amazing. She was great with girls and the routine was amazing. Thank you so much xx
Thank you to Bounce Studios & Sabrina for such a successful 90s dance class for my sister in laws hen party. Everyone loved it and was run fantastically!
So glad I organised bounce studios for my friends hen do. We all had such a great time learning a spice girls routine. Company were easy to contact and went out there way to change the location so we didn't have far to travel. Jessica our dance teacher was brill, and made sure we all had a good time. Would definitely book again!