Hen party dance classes in southampton
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Southampton so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Southampton. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Southampton.
Located on the cusp of the New Forest and on a major port, Southampton guarantees shopping and a good night with plenty of offerings at West Quay and Port Solent. A great location for southern gals in search of bars and a cheesy dance, Southampton on a Saturday night will please every disco loving party princess!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
abaolutley fantastic! we did a burlesque dance class for my friends hen do in Torquay. Zoe the instructor was amazing, full of energy and made everyone feel at ease. There was 21 of us yet We managed to learn a whole dance routine inbetween playing games and having a really good laugh! would highly recommend! Thank you so much! x
We literally had the time of our lives at our dirty dancing dance class in Birmingham. The venue was 5 minutes walk from our hotel. Our instructor Emma was amazing and such good fun. We had such a laugh. Thank you Emma and thank you Sally & Kerry for making the booking process so easy. Would highly recommend you.
We had a Bounce dance session this weekend for a hen do. The organisation was very smooth, and the session itself was great fun. We were a group of nearly 50year olds, and we had a great time reminiscing back to the 80’s. I would definitely recommend this company if you are after a bit of a dance and a great laugh!