Hen party dance classes in southampton
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Southampton so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Southampton. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Southampton.
Located on the cusp of the New Forest and on a major port, Southampton guarantees shopping and a good night with plenty of offerings at West Quay and Port Solent. A great location for southern gals in search of bars and a cheesy dance, Southampton on a Saturday night will please every disco loving party princess!
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
Was part of a large hen party this weekend and we had bounce as one of the activities. It was brilliant even if your not a dancer you will have so much fun. We had a mix of abilities but as soon as the music came on everyone couldn't help but bob. The dance teacher was great and was brilliant in getting everyone involved and had great energy. She really did great teaching all abilities together. I just need need my sisters partner to propose and I will definitely be booking this for her hen party 🙊💍 #lovedit 💛
I really enjoyed my surprise hen party activity where we learnt a dance to Disney songs! It was so much fun and everyone was able to join in no matter what their level of fitness was! Claire was amazing, friendly and full of fun. Thank you so much for making my hen weekend so memorable. Being given a bottle of Prosecco at the end really was a lovely touch. Sam