Hen party dance classes in stoke-on-trent
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Stoke-On-Trent so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Stoke-On-Trent. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Stoke-On-Trent.
The birthplace of Robbie Williams, Stoke-On-Trent is the perfect place for a Take That Dance Party! Book a pottery making workshop in the home of the pottery industry or for a thrill-seeking bride, add in a trip to Alton Towers, just a half an hour drive away.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
Organised my hen do with Bounce and they were absolutely brilliant. So responsive and helpful. On the day, the dance instructor Emma was really lovely and put everyone at ease. It was so much fun and everyone said how good it was. Thank you very much!!
I booked Bounce Studios to host a dance class for my friend's Hen Party in Milton Keynes - it was brilliant, Lisa made it so much fun. Throughout the class we all got the giggles and had a great time, we walked away with a brilliant little routine! We had a Greatest Showman theme which we would all 100% recommend, especially with Lisa! Thank you for a great afternoon!! x💃💫👰🍾
A big thank you to Sally who made the booking process easy. And then to Kirsty our dance instructor, she put us all at ease and had everyone giggling and relaxed within minutes. Even the mother of the bride joined in and enjoyed learning the dance routine. By the end of the dance the routine had clicked and we are all looking forward to showcasing it at the wedding. Thank you so much Bounce.