Hen party dance classes in stratford-upon-avon
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Stratford-Upon-Avon so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Stratford-Upon-Avon. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
For a literary loving Bride to Be, a hen weekend in the Birthplace of Shakespeare is a must! Make it all about the performance with a classy Charleston dance party, before taking in the culture of the town, and a cocktail (or two!) in one of the many pubs or bars in and around the town centre.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
We had an amazing time with Nicky perfecting our moves for a boy band routine. Nicky made sure we had lots of fun with everyone included. Would highly recommend!!
My bridesmaids organised a Beyoncé medley dance class for my hen do in York as a surprise. I felt really nervous when I first found out as I cannot dance and have zero experience however from the second of arriving and meeting Steph I felt completely at ease and completely loved it by the end. Steph was an amazing coach, really encouraging, made it really fun and had obviously put a lot of effort in choreographing a routine for us. She is an absolutely miracle worker as there was 15 of us of mixed ages and abilities and she enabled us to put on an outstanding performance by the end. If you deliberating whether this is for you, you should definitely do it as it is an amazing experience to share, a great way to bring people together and it was the highlight of our weekend. We will practicing to pull out the moves at the wedding. 100% recommend!