Hen party dance classes in swansea
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Swansea so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Swansea. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Swansea.
Swansea is the party heart of Wales. The gateway to The Gower, it ticks many boxes for a varied hen party in Swansea. From the party town and fun pubs and clubs, to the picturesque surf spit and gorgeous beaches of The Gower, Swansea has something for everyone.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
Thank you so much for our amazing Chicago dance lesson. The bride to be absolutely loved it and all 18 hens had a blast. Our instructor made it really relaxed and so much fun. Bounce were really responsive and helpful throughout the whole thing. Would recommend 110%!
We used bounce studios to arrange a hen weekend. Every step of the booking was professional and Sally was a great contact. The cocktail masterclass was fab and they certainly didn’t skimp on the measures. We then went onto a Take That dance class and our instructor Georgie was great, very bubbly and even got the worst dancers to resemble something of a routine 😬. Highly recommend this and using Bounce for your booking. Thanks again for a memorable weekend.