Hen party dance classes in truro
Bounce Studios use dance studios across Truro so you can be sure not to miss out on having a dancing hen party in Truro. In addition to our wide selection of hen dance parties we also offer stag do dance parties, sten/hag dance parties, wedding dance lessons, corporate events, birthday dance parties and much more in Truro.
A stunning city in Cornwall, Truro is a picturesque location full of eateries, shopping and surrounding natural wonders. Whether you choose to visit the nearby Eden Project or go for a surf in Newquay, or simply peruse the shops and tea shops for a cream tea in Truro, this is a desirable destination and great choice for a hen party.
Thinking of a different location for your hen party? Have a look through our other locations here.
- Fully trained and insured dance instructor(s)
- A warm-up and dance battle
- A full choreographed routine in your chosen style
- Bespoke choreography at NO EXTRA COST
- A complimentary bottle of bubbles for your VIP!
- Music, licences and insurance
- Plenty of photo and video opportunities
- City centre venue hire (unless you’ve hired your own) with top notch facilities
- 24/7 contact with #teambounce (with 5 star rated customer service!)
- Text confirmation the day before your party
- On the day emergency contact numbers for the team, your instructor and venue
- No extra hidden costs for anything
My bridesmaids organised a Beyoncé medley dance class for my hen do in York as a surprise. I felt really nervous when I first found out as I cannot dance and have zero experience however from the second of arriving and meeting Steph I felt completely at ease and completely loved it by the end. Steph was an amazing coach, really encouraging, made it really fun and had obviously put a lot of effort in choreographing a routine for us. She is an absolutely miracle worker as there was 15 of us of mixed ages and abilities and she enabled us to put on an outstanding performance by the end. If you deliberating whether this is for you, you should definitely do it as it is an amazing experience to share, a great way to bring people together and it was the highlight of our weekend. We will practicing to pull out the moves at the wedding. 100% recommend!
Amazing!! So much fun xx My best friend had her hen party in Norwich on Sunday and we all had a blast! It was a great day. Emma was lovely and made us all feel at ease and we actually learnt how to dance! She's a miracle worker lol xx thank you!! Xx definitely something I would recommend and do again xx